The villagers of Morath have long lived in the shadow of the Evermore mountains, but recently, a darkness has arisen...
The Dungeons of Evermore combines the random generation of roguelike role-playing games, the easy accessibility of board-based role-playing games like Wrath of Ashardalon, The Temple of Elemental Evil and Descent: Journeys in The Dark and the complexity of the computer-based role-playing game, creating a game that is simple to understand, easy to pick up and play, and yet challenging.
Dungeons of Evermore Features:
* A party based system allowing up to 4 characters in the party
* 5 different classes (warrior, adventurer, priest, mage and bard) and 5 different races
* Randomly generated dungeons with a difficulty level based on the number of characters in the party, so you can adventure solo, as a duo or as a full party
* Multiple mission types to keep you on your toes
* Roguelike: Random dungeons and permadeath
Dungeons of Evermore combines rogue-like elements with a full party experience, balancing traditional rogue-like features such as permanent death with the ability to bandage your fallen comrade if you can get to him in time. The dungeon also offers a means of escape, so if your party is beaten back, you can run for the exit. This creates both a challenge and a level of excitement.
Dungeons of Evermore: A Tabletop Roguelike RPG is a free trial software application from the Adventure & Roleplay subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Dungeons of Evermore: A Tabletop Roguelike RPG (version 1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.